Total and partial tooth prostheses
Prostheses represent the solution for the patients who have lost all or a large number of their teeth.
They are mobile dentures that are occasionally removed for the purpose of maintaining proper oral hygiene.
Based on Your photographs we will do our best to simulate Your natural teeth when manufacturing total prosthesis and thereby return a well-known smile to Your face.
In cases when it is necessary to manufacture partial prosthesis, we will make sure that Your new partial prosthesis makes a remarkably functional-aesthetic unit with Your natural teeth with the aid of metal hooks or special attachments.
Deflex prostheses are made of revolutionary thermoplastic polyamide that enables modelling of semi-flexible, semi-rigid prostheses. These prostheses provide great comfort and short adjustment period for the patients.
- High translucence of the material enables the soft tissue colour to transpire through the prosthesis giving a more natural look of the teeth,
- Small specific weight of the material enables manufacturing of the prosthesis in a thin layer and causes no speech difficulties for the patient,
- Does not contain monomer and therefore causes no allergic reactions that are usually associated with acrylic prosthesis,
- They are flexible but not soft,
- They are shock and fall resistant,
- Low absorption of water from the mouth,
- They can be combined with different types of teeth, either as total or partial prostheses, but also in combination with the Ch-Co skeleton, or crowns and bridges,
- They do not cause changes in colour of the prosthesis over a longer period of time,
- They are without visible metal hooks